Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

You're right, it's an AN8004, I didn't look at all the pics. It's still not worth £200 unless you're desperate.

I think he will struggle to get anywhere near that price - worth keeping an eye on it though just for the rare AN8004
 
Affordable circular C-band orthomode feedhorn for offset antennas.
Prodelin
 
Not quite a bargain in Lincoln, no mounting either


I've thrown away better condition ones.
 
Not a big dish but one of the 'infamous' blue caps in excellent condition......

 
Not quite a bargain in Lincoln, no mounting either


I've thrown away better condition ones.
Went for more than I thought it would considering we saw one with an NPRM go for 99p not long back.
 
Not a big dish but one of the 'infamous' blue caps in excellent condition......

seriously - cos youre too busy looking for your 1m dish i guess
 
Went for more than I thought it would considering we saw one with an NPRM go for 99p not long back.
maybe you missed this... - post #77 - you're welcome

 
CM 1.2 With Feedhorn / LNB Starting Price £15.60

 
very odd, but my old Laminas 1.2 dish which i sold earlier this year, is back on sale, along with the 2 motors I included, i wonder why! he seemed so happy when he drove off with the dish on his roof rack.

 

Famaval 1.2 up in Sheffield. Looks in good condition.
 

Famaval 1.2 up in Sheffield. Looks in good condition.
Unsure what special coating makes it 'hi gain'.

Did you find a suitable reflector for your own needs ? I do have an Orbital 1m dish here, unused but you would have to drive a long way to collect.
 
Back
Top