blademedia
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Sky
- My Location
- UK
Figure you all know me by now, sorry could not resist the chance!I am quite sure it takes a 3inch pole the adaptor plate has various holes to accept more. When I find it out I will post up, good luck to the bidders.
I think the mount looks similar to one that @Trust1 has, although his mount looks beefier.blademedia,
I do not think those three holes are direct fixing points for a Precision 1.2m dish. If you check the 1.2m dish face for the rivet heads that hold the tubular steel mounting ring on the back of the dish they are in a circle of approximately 58cm diameter. The ring used by Precision for a 1.2m dish was 60cm diameter. The circular plate on the motor mount is too small to mount the dish directly onto it, there would need to be an adapter plate or some type of metal framework to scale up to the 3 fixing points on the Precision dish.
One of the photos in the listing shows the motor close the the dishes, it's fairly easy to see the motor circular plate is undersized for the rear mounting ring on the Precision dishes.
Rgds
H2H motor? I though those things were called polar mounts.
H2H motor? I though those things were called polar mounts.
Skew controller looks awfully a lot like a detergent bottle...
I just wonder where they got snow on the picture
, maybe picture is old. 
it is indeed 0.6 f/D for both dishes (the echostar is an OEM version of the Prodelin 1130).satellite dish 1.2metre plus positioner
nice mount ive seen the lnb holder and arms fitted on channel master dishes must be the same f/d as echostar
i never measured it was just a observation over the years, I make all my own parts best way make it how you want itit is indeed 0.6 f/D for both dishes (the echostar is an OEM version of the Prodelin 1130).
Both dishes have an offset angle of 22.6 degrees (which is a remarkable coincidence, somehow), so the feedarms from Prodelin should work on a CM with holes in the right places (tricky!).
But as RimaNTSS would urge: Make your own - you can get multifeed support etc.
Although the CM would have very likely some sort of marking on the fronts, they have been seen without.The last one does look like a CM but the mount is not original.