Cam choice for Spain?

ramseyk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorised dish, echostar receiver.
My Location
London
Hi Guys, have been out of the game for a while (well about a year).. have a quick question if you don't mind.. I am off to spain (Alicante) for a couple of months and have a motorised dish out there and echostar receiver.. i used to use a dragon cam to get d+, premier etc on hotbird etc! what can I open down there now adays? is it better to upgrade my cam to a diablo? will i be able to watch D+, tequilla etc.. i can't see 1w from where i am so am limited 19degrees, hotbird 16e, 13e etc..

Thanks guys

Rams

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Hi ramseyk, welcome to the forum.

No D+/Taquilla I'm afraid, all secure now. The Dragon will get you Premiere on 19E. Pity you can't get 1W, as the new Diablo 2.3 (with the underworld file) can do Canal+ (and DigiTV on 16E). Awaiting an update from underworld for those though.

Llew

ramseyk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorised dish, echostar receiver.
My Location
London
cheers Llew.

out of curiousity.. if i did move my dish so it could pick up 1w.. what channels could i get then? at the moment i think the edge of an apartment block is blocking my way! however.. i could get the dish moved to another postion.

Thanks

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
You'll be limited to those transponders that have a footprint into your location.

Check out _www.lyngsat.com/1west.html for beam details.