cardmaster problems

tony2004

Reaction score
hi im new, both to this board and to programming and im having a little trouble.

i have here what i believe to be a millenium programmer (possibly a 4 quite compact, serial version) and am using cardmaster3 software for the job. trying to write a goldcard. problem is that i sellect the pic and eeprom files and then sellect (auto)write. at the end of programming i get an error after the verifying. it comes up with "failed to write card". if i manually verify the eeprom it comes up with "eeprom verified with errors" anyone got any ideas. searching the web came up with nothing so far. also at what voltage should the writer be running at?? any assistance would be most appreciated. as i say im VERY new to this

thanks in advance

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
i got the same trouble m8y mines not writing eprom,not alot known about these,found somthing on www.duwgati.com/uk but not much.

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
mine is the card master 1.0 it runs on twelve volts from my little powerpack,if its the same its got a box on the bottom left it should say card readyin green i think,right ur ready to go.click on the yellow file on the file to pic find file put it in,then click on the yellow file file to eprom put that file in,now erase,pic or eprom click on eprom,a warning will come up about the pic being erased as well,click yes then go to edit or auto program might not be in the same place,then information box comes up wiyh card successfully written,push ok and thats it.have got some files for goldcard if you want them pm me.hope that helps stevo

tony2004

Reaction score
unfortunatly im still no better off, turned my voltage up but that makes no difference. ive no problems getting the files i just cant write them. just constant verify failures. doing my nut. it would be a bonus if the software acctually gave you some idea why it failed. is there any different software i can use? i have a feeling it would still fail anyway. thanks anyway

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
tony maybe your files are no good where do u get them?your software or loader should be ok. i think my programmer is ancient..

tony2004

Reaction score
ive been getting files from europasat. ive got an other writer but never got that going, il give it another shot tho. the newer one is my uncles old one and he used it for ages with no problems.

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
theres a couple of files on toecutters as well m8 you wanna try.