Channel Problems

LevLion

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90Cm Dish with 3Lnb's DiSEqC Switch and Digenius TV box Version 2 with latest firmware
My Location
Mid England
OK, Im still awful at all this so forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask.

I havent used my system in about 6 months due to a cable break I have just fixed. I checked the allignment of my lnb's (Astra 1, Astra 2 and Hotbird) all are fine, in fact I had a fiddle and got them better than ever.

However Im missing a couple of channels i used to use and all the details I can find say the settings/details are still correct. Can anyone let me know if they are still running and offer advice as to what might be the matter.

Firstly this might be simple but has POP the kids channle gone off air since moving to Virgin media? cause in its place I get what seems to be an Indian channel (not sure what). I dont have sky to see if its still on there. SORTED THIS NOW! TRANSPONDER HAD CHANGED

Secondly Ocko TV (The Czech music channel) All websites for transponder listings say its still running and its still FTA. All the settings I have are correct to all sites listing that channel. The strange thing is I see the Info for the channel (like whats on) and the teletext, but no audio or video. Yet the Video and Audio ID are correct from what all the site listings say. My box also does not say "no signal" so its seeing something but Im getting nothing.

Any thoughts?

OK GUYS NO WORRIES!!
Some how its working again, I tried the German beam version and nothing then I removed teh channel and added it again EXACTLY the same settings and now its working >.< studpid box and stupid me.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
That is truly an experience of a self help forum, you managed it all by yourself with a bit of thought, contemplation and logical thinking before any of us got home from work....well done :-clap:-clap

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
Persevierence is an art!!

deep joy dave