Children In Need!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Please don't get me wrong here, I think what these people do is absolutely bloody fantastic! So the thing that puzzles me is: What does the government ACTUALLY DO WITH OUR TAX MONEY if people have to organise such an event to aid our OWN CHILDREN in our country. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

dentista

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
powerbox by octal tv
My Location
uk
waverider said:
Please don't get me wrong here, I think what these people do is absolutely bloody fantastic! So the thing that puzzles me is: What does the government ACTUALLY DO WITH OUR TAX MONEY if people have to organise such an event to aid our OWN CHILDREN in our country. Makes you wonder doesn't it?
u bet. all this money every year!!! well for a good reason i believe!!!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Definitely......But the question I am asking is what are those no good loser's at No10 doing with the Billions we as tax payers are already paying if we can't look after are own children?

madpup

Reaction score
funding the terriorst so we can go and fight them later?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
madpup said:
funding the terriorst so we can go and fight them later?

Yes thats a difinite.....and chucking our money at visitors whom have no real reason to cross our shores.....Oh hang what about the Olympic bid too, as I live in a London borough bent Ken is going to make me pay an additional 38p a week to help fund it if it goes ahead!

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
funny along the lines of payin for somethin u shouldnt,,i live in tyne and wear and on our council tax we paid to make the metro system and it dont even come to where i live,,more to the point why didnt whoever own it pay for it,,surely thats the idea,,u pay for it to be built so u get money off people who use it,,or am i wrong,,,bit like car tax really,,does the money go on roads?? i could go on for hours here,,,top and bottom of it is,,fat cats get fatter and richer and the workers get stuffed every time,,dont matter who is at top they all liars cheats and con merchants,,i vote for monster raving looney party...haha