Compiling enigma2 with Freesat EPG patch

Tsiklon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Various
My Location
Europe
There is a thread going on the pli images forum on a patch for enigma2 which gives dreamboxes Freesat EPG functionality. What is involved in patching and compiling an image for a non-Linux user?

kerrywez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025, Dreambox 500s, Technomate 6900 Super, Foxsat HD Freesat, 90Cm and 1.2 CM
My Location
Co. Kerry, Ireland
Hi,
The latest Gemini image, 410, has the Freesat EPG on it, In have it installed, but am watching the footy so can't check it, but will do soon, just going there now so will let you know what the score is, not the footy , the Freesat EPG.

Can't find anything yet, but need to download more stuff for the image, will let you know when I have that done.

Regards Wez

kerrywez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025, Dreambox 500s, Technomate 6900 Super, Foxsat HD Freesat, 90Cm and 1.2 CM
My Location
Co. Kerry, Ireland
Hi,
Sad to say the image crashed and I am no longer using it. It crashed when I was downloading plugins so I shall have to start from scratch again. Watching the rugby whilst waiting for the West Han V Utd game to start, will keep you imformed as to how I get on when I reinstall the Gemini 410 Image.

Regards Wez

kerrywez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Co. Kerry, Ireland
Got it mate, go to the blue panel, settings, EPG and then set the Freesat to ON.

Regards Wez