complete n00bie needs help titanium 2

fAntAworld

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
p4 2.0 sky+ 60gig
Ok, I've got a new Titanium 2 card and the infinity unlimited USB thing, now what do i do? I know certain things cant be said here but give me some basic hints and I'll do the rest, this is purely for research as its always been something that I've wanted to look into.

Cheers.

<me>

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
fAntAworld
What you are asking is impossible to answer in one post. What I suggest you do is use the search facility and type in titanium and read the hundreds of posts re titanium cards. The information is there for you to use but nobody is going to hold your hand. If having attempted you then have a specific question or problem then post you query and I am sure someone will help you out.:)

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
and then when your completely frustrated,peed off and ready to throw your complete system including telly and computer through the window.youll have another attempt at it before you decide(heaven forbid)to call sky,and lo and behold...youll have cracked it!!! Welcome to the world of satellite tv :-)

have fun

TWAG

fAntAworld

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
p4 2.0 sky+ 60gig
surely just a really brief guide :) oh go on pretty please with sugar on top! :)

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
try paytv.ws thats a good place to start looking :-)

fAntAworld

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
p4 2.0 sky+ 60gig
do i also need this mythical creature known as a CAM ? wish there was some kinda guide or something out there :(

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If the equipment you have is as listed in your system details, then you will need a different receiver, some have embedded and flashable CAMs others have slots for CAMs and some of these CAMs are flashable/updatable to enable reception of some packages without a card.

What are you trying to receive? If it is th Sky UK package, there is no hack, you can only get it with a valid subscription.

There is no general HowTo, as there is such a wealth of equipment available and no set way of doing things, reading is the only answer.