digitalb picture quality, south coast uk, any good?

DrDigiSat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No Setup Yet
My Location
UK
Ive read some posts saying that this channel can become fuzzy paritcularly during bad weather.. now I know pq can depend on a lot of variables othet than weather, such as dish, lnb, receiver etc...

Im based on the south coast of the UK, and was told to day by a sat store, that a 75cm dish will be fine, as Im just on the frinnge of thehigh reception footprint.. Im prob going to get an 85/90cm dish anyway, so I get good satellite coverage.. but wondered if generally, digitalb reception in the UK, particularly the South Coast, is ok...??

Im just trying to get a good overall picture of what to expect before I order the hardware etc...

thanks

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
I'm in Kent and it is good with a 1.1m Triax (104cm),
It was also not a problem when I had a 90cm.

An 85/90cm should be fine on the south coast, as long as you don't get a really cheap and nasty dish.

reaney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Darkbox SD 2008
Alsat 85cm Dish
DigiAlb Gold Package
My Location
Liverpool
The picture for the euro's was much better quality than previously. This could mean that the picture will improve for the premiership, or it could mean that it was just from the picture provider.

For the price of the package you cant beat it, and i would reccomend it