dreambox 7000s

imthedaddy

Reaction score
My Location
Bradford (U.K)
hi im new in here and a new user with all the motorized dish and receivers and dont have much knowledge on cams either well im needing help with the dreambox 7000s as i have just purchased it and im supposed to get the delivery on tuesday i was told that the 7000s has a auto update so i dont need any cams to mess around with as it connects to a broadband connection that i already use so i wanted to know how good the box is compared to a receiver that uses cams and would i be saveing money in long run because of not purchaseing all sorts of cams to run other encrypted chanels or would i need cams still to run encrypted signals

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The receiver you are buying certainly has a large following, but mainly by experienced users. I believe that it can be a bit tricky to set up and probably not a job for the novice.

There are a few proud owners of the Dreambox on this forum, so hopefully you will get a little more input.