Dx`n DVB-t/t2

MrDish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Delta Star
My Location
Qth:Aalten
Hello members, I don't know if there is already a thread about Dx'n with DVB-T/T2. Most of what you read is with DAB Who does DVB-T/T2 Dx'n ! Mvg

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I dont even have a tv aerial connected to the tv - we are 100% satellite delivery (apart from IPlayer on the LG telly for the missus to watch some classic Dr Who at weekends!)

When we moved here we only had the terrestrial aerial. After a week of half a service from Selkirk Id had enough of the awful programming so threw a Sky dish up, and removed the antenna connection!

SimonE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m CM dish with elevation jack, Supermount 1224 H-H rotator, Octagon SX88+, DR.HD D15, GT Media Combo, Ku PLL LNB, C Band: Titanium C1W-PLL, Ka Band: XMW R9216AF with FD9000 feedhorn, Inverto Saorsat LNB and Inverto Ka/Ku LNB . Zone 2 dish pointing at 28E with Octagon SF8008.
My Location
Gloucestershire, UK
MrDish1 I used to do TV DXing but since cramming all Freevew transmissions into the lower part of the uhf band releasing spectrum for 5G phones there's a lot a co-channel problems. Also the choice of channels only differs for local news from one area to the next. The range and quality of programmes via Freesat at 28.2E exceeds Freeview. I do have a couple of antennas up for Freeview. One faces my local transmitter at Ridge Hill [29kms] and the other faces Mendip [94kms].