Freeview Frequency Table

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
hi everyone, i got myself a dazzle videocollector card (pinnacle pctv300i rebadged) over the weekend, i've been tinkering with it because it's a digital & analogue & tv capture pci card all in one, quite impressive considering it cost £28+pp. problem i've got is the way it scans for freeview channels, if i scan in the evening, citv and cbbc are not available thus the card "cant" see them, if i scan for channels during the day then BBC3 and ITV4 are not available. I need frequency setting like this one: http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/freeviewstream.html to enter those in manually, but it's old!!!! it doesnt have citv and itv4 and bbc3 etc and etc..... PLS PLS HELP me (now) (as sung by the Beatles...)
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
See my freeview guide - via just above "sticky" links thread - for general help, and also where to find frequencies.

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
ah thanks snipey, i've looked through it but could not find what i am looking for, i need something looking like:

name Provider FE-Type Frequency Symbolrate Inversion BW(T,C) Type Scrambled TS ID Net ID o.Net ID Service ID PCR-PID PMT-PID Video-PID Audio-PID AC3-PID Teletext-PID MHEG-5 Subtitle-PID

in the form of :

BBC FOUR BBC 3 DVB-T 530000 1 6900000 1 2 5377 0 16384 65535 9018 16832 8191 702

it has most channels except CITV, CBBC, ITV4 etc as the table was last updated 26/02/2005

if someone would be kind enough to post or pm or give me a link to DigitalTV-t.lst from their Hauppauge Win TV Nova. i would be grateful, thanks

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
Sorry, that radio and telly list you mentioned is the only one I can find, as you said it's out of date!

Note that, if autoscan doesn't "find" the channels for you, then there's probably a reception/aeiral problem, and entering pids directly is unlikely to help, but good luck!

Also sorry, I don't have a DTT receiver which lists pids, but some of our members must have!