comag porty II (camping)
Pace Prima (analogue)
Assortment of dishes.
computer:
Shiney new Acer
My Location
Derbyshire, England
Hi all.
I'm posting this on behalf of my parents in the hope that someone can be of help.
Mummy and Daddy decided to drag themselves into the 21st century recently and splashed out on an integrated digital tv. (built in freeview)
All is ok except for the itv channels. When you scan for channels, it finds all available channels with excellent signal strength, but when the tv is turned off, it loses the itv channels. All other tv and radio stations are stored no problem.
Any light which can be shed on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try resetting the TV, what make is it?

Are there second versions of the ITV channels at the end of the programme list?

the_happy_traveller

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
freesat HD (time to join 21st century)
comag sl65
comag porty II (camping)
Pace Prima (analogue)
Assortment of dishes.
computer:
Shiney new Acer
My Location
Derbyshire, England
Thanks for replying so quick rolf.:-worship
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to call my parents tomorrow and get some more details. (they'll be in beddy byes now)
I'll post again when I have more info.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
OK, if you can get the make of the TV, and ask them to check in the high numbers of the channels, to see if there are more versions up there.

It can happen in some areas where two transmitters are pulled in, if the weaker one is using lower frequencies, then the set top box will scan them still as the main channels even though they are bareley receivable.

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Sounds faulty to me. Take it back to the shop and ask for a replacement. :)

j..m

ZZ Mop
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digibox Pace 2200, 3 remotes, 2 mice, 2 splitters, a amp adder thingi, a Thomson universal LNB & a zone 2 dish..... With foamy whatsit coax
My Location
NW UK
Clutch @ straws ........ Leave it plugged in fer 24Hrs ...... To charge memory batt ..... If after that ...... Errr...... Think O' summink else ;)