fucard + multivison

mattmotorsat

Reaction score
hi all

before i begin i have had a hell of a day, i got my motorised system installed on tuesday got the card and a mr and a tit card got a funcard to, decided last night to try and put a satellite on that only had a few channels but i wanted to see then all of a sudden i lost hispsat ,then thor,then astra, i was thinking that the dish had dropped and i had lost channels, this morning i was in a rather a bad mood and was thinking of calling the installer to come and fix it, i decided to have a crack my self and i did thor first then astra and then slowly but surey i got back on hotbird for sky italia :) we even found the rest of the prima film channels we only had 11-17 before , i cannot describe how relived and chuufed i am at being able to tune in my topfield 3000cippro , i had to do it maually moving the dish looking for a signal, i has my wife out making sure it didint hit the wall lol, i only have to find the tuilla channels, we cant get them but i still want them lol

now to my question

i read on a site that a funcard will unscramble multivison with the 6 in 1 files, will it work on a martix reloaded cam and what files do i need to program it

cheers

maff