Green but not Clear!

Reptile1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000s
1.2m motorised dish
My Location
Lancashire
Hi All, I have installed the latest "files" plus the up to date cw's on the setup below. While some channels clear others make the icon at the bottom of Gemini's latest image "green" but don't actually clear the channel.:( I have tried for hours and read through the idiots guide ect, but with no joy, any ideas much appreciated

Dreambox 7000
Latest Boxman in Flash
Latest Gemini on USB multiboot.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Which channels are you trying to open??

Reptile1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000s
1.2m motorised dish
My Location
Lancashire
Hi AnalogueSAT, Thank you for the prompt reply I have CCcam and Camd3 installed and I have tried most of the latest files. CCcam seems to clear the most including Prem but won't clear much else just sends the "v" icon or the "i" green as described. I have also tried constant cw SV Daimond and Gold and once installed this does the same. Thanks again Repy

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Probably because theres not much open on keys & files atm.

Premiere is about all there is on 19E.

Theres a handful of channels on 13E (TPS comes and goes), 5E and odds and sods elsewhere.

Make the most of whats open - Premiere is going secure in the not too distant future, and TPS ceases in the Autumn.

Digiwotsit on 1W may still be open as well - not having a dish pointing round there Ive not kept up with whats open on 1W

Reptile1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000s
1.2m motorised dish
My Location
Lancashire
Hi Again, I am clearing prem but sounds like bad news for the future! I'll have look at 1 West as you suggested.:)

So is there any reason why the icons go Green on some channels but don't clear?

I can't seem to clear with Constant CW for CCcam I have been putting them in Softcam, Autorol and Constant key folders is this correct if so why am I having no joy? At least if I have a preview of some channels I would consider buying a genuine card!

Thanks for your time. Regards Repy

Thanks
Reptile1

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Premiere is moving over to NDS Videoguard - they are in the middle of the rollout at the moment.

Constant Control Word is a temporary fix for when a channel is having problems with it encryption. It never last more than a few days, and the problem may well have been fixed by now. Commonly used by the h/c p0rn channel since they cannot transmit in the clear in any European country

Also be aware that many key files contain keys that are months if not years out of date - the owners seem to think it makes the key file "look more important"

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Sometimes channels show green but still don't clear. Either the emu (or Dreambox) needs to be restarted. Sometimes it's because only half of the required keys/ control words are known. Or it uses two systems of encryptions (I can't remember much on this one but there was a post about it a few months ago).

If a restart doesn't clear it then it isn't possible to view it despite the green sysmbol.