Maybe you will look through the two years and 64 pages of this thread, starting from the beginning.Hello,
"Awaiting an awkward 4:2:2 feed for some proper tests.", would be interesting to have information's about this characteristic. Maybe you will post that.
Thanks for the reply. I have a reset switch (used for flashing from PC) but makes now change on the HDMI status. My UI is a full time black screenDepending on the revision of your box there might be a reset switch under the bottom grill. U might be able to do a low level reset not just a software one from the UI
What about AV output? This should work even if HDMI is misconfigured or faulty.no output from the HDMI (tested on multiple displays)
Only HDMI output on the GT Combo as far as I know.What about AV output? This should work even if HDMI is misconfigured or faulty.
Correct . HDMI onlyOnly HDMI output on the GT Combo as far as I know.
Was that a guess ?What about AV output? This should work even if HDMI is misconfigured or faulty.
My Dreambox boots up, outputs sound via the optical output, but a dead HDMI and ethernet port after a storm on Saturday..It also destroyed my HDMI switcher and a GTMedia V8XS, plus my Multi switch, luckily I had a spare so now back in business.
Oh dear! an expensive weekend. It is most likely something like that that damaged mine.My Dreambox boots up, outputs sound via the optical output, but a dead HDMI and ethernet port after a storm on Saturday..It also destroyed my HDMI switcher and a GTMedia V8XS, plus my Multi switch, luckily I had a spare so now back in business.
Not really, obviously the SW is not android in the V9, but you can flash MARS for extra channels if you so wish. But the V9 will pour Poop out of the box.Oh dear! an expensive weekend. It is most likely something like that that damaged mine.
So back to the question, what would I lose with a V9 Prime (£25) over a GT Combo (£85) apart from DVB T that I have never used??
www.satellites.co.uk