First channel with the lady is 16APSK but 4:2:0, the football one is 4:2:2 and yeh as you can see.. not so great.
What do you want for £80![]()
Android and the SoC (system on chip) being fast enough to give it a go. It may be the GPU part of the SoC does not support hardware accelerated 4:2:2 decoding, or it simply isn't fast enough.wonder what gives it the ability to see 4.2.2 that others don't or can't... Chip / software ..?
The answer to your first question is YES. I have mine set to start on SATELLITE.With these receivers, do they display the android home screen on boot or can they be set to say boot to Sat?
Also, I assume this is a no. Is there anyway to combine say Satellite and Freeview channels with channels from android apps like BBC iPlayer, Pluto TV etc.?


** New update available -
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
View attachment 139885
Have you road tested it yet?** New update available -
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
View attachment 139885
Have you road tested it yet?
OK, I think the bugs that we know about will be fixed before they start to add feehunter options, but personally I doubt they will...Took it for a bit of a spin earlier on - nothing of real interest for the Feedhunter or enthusiast type of driver
presume AL FORAT has same issue?Took it for a bit of a spin earlier on - nothing of real interest for the Feedhunter or enthusiast type of driver