blindscan in KA band (with bad LOF, for the moment no possibility to make a manual LOF)
it finds a frequency with an sr of 1053, it's very correct
I just tried to find frequencies that are T2MI.
I don't know if it's because of Android but it's quite complicated
and there are problems; when there are too many T2MI the search goes round and round
and on top of that it searches on all T2MIs, including those on satellites
satellites already stored in memory.
Why is there a particular T2MI list?
Here are two images where this whole process is described
first frequencies are found , after T2MIs are established on each frequency. they are put in the T2MI list, and after each T2MI is worked on to find the programmes( which will be put in the satellite withc is scanned)
But it doesn't work when there are too many T2MI , the searchloops without stopping , it also searches for T2MI that are
already found on other satellites
only solution for this problem :
go to the T2MI list and havethe search done after the other.
example 3771 H 5119 the search is done , the channels found are added to the satellite list ( here 40° East)
finaly after all this research we can see a T2MI programmes
it's already donewould you forward your post onto the GTMedia GTCombo forum page please Stephan

Are you entering the search details manually for each transponder or are you doing a bulk search.I just tried to find frequencies that are T2MI.
I don't know if it's because of Android but it's quite complicated
and there are problems; when there are too many T2MI the search goes round and round
and on top of that it searches on all T2MIs, including those on satellites
satellites already stored in memory.
Why is there a particular T2MI list?
Here are two images where this whole process is described
first frequencies are found , after T2MIs are established on each frequency. they are put in the T2MI list, and after each T2MI is worked on to find the programmes( which will be put in the satellite withc is scanned)
But it doesn't work when there are too many T2MI , the searchloops without stopping , it also searches for T2MI that are
already found on other satellites
only solution for this problem :
go to the T2MI list and havethe search done after the other.
example 3771 H 5119 the search is done , the channels found are added to the satellite list ( here 40° East)
finaly after all this research we can see a T2MI programmes
No..still too many bugs..they never sorted out the forunner to this receiver..I have a feeling this one will be the same..infact, the latest firmware is the worst of the releases ..So, is this actually the holy grace of satellite receivers?
At £70 delivered I doubt it.So, is this actually the holy grace of satellite receivers?
The Android engine makes it feel like a 'fly by wire' system which I doubt can be improved upon, but apart from wired connections I was quite impressed with the microphone handset when searching for Youtube stuff.At £70 delivered I doubt it.
This way worked nicely on 40W Cband too..I just tried to find frequencies that are T2MI.
I don't know if it's because of Android but it's quite complicated
and there are problems; when there are too many T2MI the search goes round and round
and on top of that it searches on all T2MIs, including those on satellites
satellites already stored in memory.
Why is there a particular T2MI list?
Here are two images where this whole process is described
first frequencies are found , after T2MIs are established on each frequency. they are put in the T2MI list, and after each T2MI is worked on to find the programmes( which will be put in the satellite withc is scanned)
But it doesn't work when there are too many T2MI , the searchloops without stopping , it also searches for T2MI that are
already found on other satellites
only solution for this problem :
go to the T2MI list and havethe search done after the other.
example 3771 H 5119 the search is done , the channels found are added to the satellite list ( here 40° East)
finaly after all this research we can see a T2MI programmes
Well I relashed the latest firmware last night and completely factory reset the box after locks ups, DTT channels coming in and out signal etc..So far seems OK today. Perhaps a previous version of sw got corrupted somewhere down the line...dunno..Hi all.........................Have been using the V8 UHD and finding extremely good results and at a superb price.
My GT Combo has now arrived and would like to know what is the preferred firmware version to install following your own trials and experiences.
I have read both here and at the GTMedia forum that there are still many bugs to be looked at and hopefully sorted but I know after all these years here, we have dedicated sat enthusiasts who sort of break the mold of the 'norm'![]()
![]()
Thanks and all be safe.
LP