GTMedia GTCombo 4:2:2 receiver

Interesting, where is @John he will likely be sniffing that one out with his rib tickler on 40.5W or 65.2W.

Can't at the moment on the 2.2 mtr - it's still got the micro Ku lnb inserted in the Cband throat. o_O
 
Looks about time I bought a GT Combo - any up-to-date recommendations / suggestions on "best" / "quickest" / "cheapest" sources for delivery to the UK would be appreciated" ?
(I have skimmed right through this thread but couldn't find any relevant reports after about Dec 2021)
 
I switched my Amazon uk to Spain and ordered through Amazon Spain. Aliexpress let me down but lots had success
 
Looks about time I bought a GT Combo - any up-to-date recommendations / suggestions on "best" / "quickest" / "cheapest" sources for delivery to the UK would be appreciated" ?
(I have skimmed right through this thread but couldn't find any relevant reports after about Dec 2021)


GTMedia direct would be fastest but possibly a little more expensive.
I bought from Bangood at a decent price and reasonable delivery time, others bought from Ali Express.
 
GTMedia direct would be fastest but possibly a little more expensive.
I bought from Bangood at a decent price and reasonable delivery time, others bought from Ali Express.
Yes, that's what I gathered from what I read up to mid-Dec, but I'm hoping that someone might have more up-to-date experience from having bought one more recently.
 
Yes, that's what I gathered from what I read up to mid-Dec, but I'm hoping that someone might have more up-to-date experience from having bought one more recently.
The big problem with supply arose from the arrival of the Chinese New Year. Current pricing levels are like something you’d see on a stock exchange. Our Christmas holiday rolled into the Chinese New Year hence the reason why you don’t see much activity after the end of Dec 2021. I’d suggest holding back a bit for stocks to build again. You don’t want to be paying mad money for these boxes.
 
with amazon germany i received my receiver in three days.
 
They're about £90 on aliexpress with delivery before the end of the month. ~£113 at Amazon Italy with delivery by Friday.
 
When did you purchase it and what price did you pay delivered to door.
beginning of february
and I live in Germany so the delivery was free
 
beginning of february
and I live in Germany so the delivery was free
What price did you pay for it so. The only reason I’m asking is to help others with their search. Some crazy prices being quoted for them at the moment.
 
If you look back on this thread there’s purchase prices quoted of £55 delivered to door so it’s practically doubled in price in a couple of months. That’s straying into Octagon SF8008 territory of €150 delivered. Might be something for others to think about
 
Update:

Having had a look at the GTMedia Shop which quoted me 105 Euros, I came across TV / IPTV / SAT Receivers which quoted 92 Euros including delivery by Mon 14th March - then again I wonder if HMRC will charge any Duty/VAT before I get it as it's actually appears to be coming from Spain????

Well, maybe next week('ish) then:confused
 
Update:

Having had a look at the GTMedia Shop which quoted me 105 Euros, I came across TV / IPTV / SAT Receivers which quoted 92 Euros including delivery by Mon 14th March - then again I wonder if HMRC will charge any Duty/VAT before I get it as it's actually appears to be coming from Spain????

Well, maybe next week('ish) then:confused
In theory they would. Plus, there may also be the additional £12 fee due to the courier for collecting the tax.
 
Back
Top