Help Prem Direkt Film Guide Wanted

markmr3

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorised nannox
My Location
south wales uk
Hi, can anyone help. I have been trying to find a upto date film guide and start times for PREMIER DIREKT movies. The only one I have stopped updating 7/2/08. Thanks all

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I have moved your post as it will never get answered in Satdudes daily news

markmr3

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorised nannox
My Location
south wales uk
Thanks for moving it. I didnt realise I had put it in there

perthkenny

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Blade BM7000s HD receiver with Cccam/Newcamd, Acer Netbook, Netgear 3g wireless 4 port router,Time Athlon XP2400mhz Desktop. 2 x 80cm dishes- lnb1 at 13east,lnb2 at 19east, lnb3 on the 2nd dish for 28.2east Astra 2B south beam. Everything is open now
My Location
South Italy
Hi
Just noticed your post.
I assume you are using the Premiere desktop tv guide 1.0 program. When you take on the 14 day update to the program, I've noticed it doesn't download 14 day's worth of Direkt film program info, and doesn't update also if you download a partial update. The only way to get the film guide back is to wait until the program requires the full 14 day update again, at which time you get a partial film guide as before. A bit Irish, these Germans!
When mine runs out I just go to the premiere.de website, select the online program guide, then select Direkt from the dropdown menu. You can then view the film guide, double click on your selected film and click on sendetermine und format, to find out when it's on.

Hope that helps.
Cheers, Kenny.