help with 6 in 1 files

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
Blue Zeta cam funcard 2. Cas 2 interface with add-on
My Location
UK
I have been pointed towards www.rdi-sat.com for 6 in 1 files. I have a galaxy funcard and a blue zeta cam. Can someone please tell me which files to use on this website. I have been told in the past to look at the mach1 but there are quite a lot, I don't have a clue which one to use.

Thanks in advance.

Darren.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
DJJE said:
I have been pointed towards www.rdi-sat.com for 6 in 1 files. I have a galaxy funcard and a blue zeta cam. Can someone please tell me which files to use on this website. I have been told in the past to look at the mach1 but there are quite a lot, I don't have a clue which one to use.
Thanks in advance.
Darren.

Do not know the blue zeta cam or its capabilities but within mach 1, 6 in one files are the flash file V4.3 or V4.4 and the hex file. What type of programmer do you have and what are to trying to clear?

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
Blue Zeta cam funcard 2. Cas 2 interface with add-on
My Location
UK
Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to clear anything worth watching on hotbird and astra1.I have the cas2 interface. don't like it really. The J card is a crappy idea - I can't seem to get that working. I can read and write to the card but can't update the cam, is this a problem?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I do not know the cam, what is it programmed with do you know??

OK had a look around using google the cam is for free X tv they transmit on 19.2E and according to Lyngsat are Irdeto 2, Viaccess 2.5, Xcrypt. Perhaps you can confirm something on this.

sprog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 808 CI Via
Jokercam-Retired!,T-REX,
Rusty Old 80cm mesh dish on fence pole!
My Location
South Wales
I have Icecrypt Black which I think is similar to Zeta Cam. With 6 in 1 file you should be able to get ABsat, BBC prime and some others on HB. Usually the mach file once decompressed has various files included, dependent on receiver/cam/card type. I use the 'Nokia humax eurocam 6 in 1' for my Echostar DSB808.Seems to work OK.