I can help you have a new list.

clearviewaerials

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
28.2 19 13 5w
My Location
hampshire
I send me pm
Hi i am new to the group and would really need some help as i am not that technical, i have a horizon v3 usb that i need for sky 28.2
do you have any details on what i need to do please.

ghostno1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
a sky zone 2 dish
My Location
Ireland
Hi New as well and in the same situation could use some help or a recommendation on meter that is similar to use.

Peyu75

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace MSP980 Positioner x2szt
GI-S 980 2CR2CI HD PVR
Shovboxvitamin 5000HD
Lnb single Invacom SNF-031
Dish 2me 90E-43W Heavy Duty 36"
Orbitron mesh 3m
Laminas 1,8m 28E {1N 2F}
My Location
Poland

2e0lxy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate with 90cm prime focus
My Location
Sheffield, UK
Does anyone have the programming software for the Horizon HD-S2 meter please?

Peyu75

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace MSP980 Positioner x2szt
GI-S 980 2CR2CI HD PVR
Shovboxvitamin 5000HD
Lnb single Invacom SNF-031
Dish 2me 90E-43W Heavy Duty 36"
Orbitron mesh 3m
Laminas 1,8m 28E {1N 2F}
My Location
Poland
buddy send me by e-mail what exactly is needed. Software or a list of transponders and satellites.

2e0lxy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate with 90cm prime focus
My Location
Sheffield, UK
buddy send me by e-mail what exactly is needed. Software or a list of transponders and satellites.
Hi Buddy.
Did send you the email.
It's just the programming software please

Dannyoutwest

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Currently using an old Birdog meter. Windows 10 64 bit
My Location
Ireland
Hi, I have a Birdog meter version 2.5. I have Satedit and can send transponder lists to it but I'm not getting a signal lock when testing. I created a list of SD transponders but can't see what I'm doing wrong. Please help!

Dannyoutwest

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Peyu75 has very kindly helped me get my HDSM V 2.5 (RJ45 connection) meters working again by creating a new satellite list based on those I chose from current transponder information. My model of meter can only receive SD transmissions so I tried where possible to use transponders used for minor channels that have no HD transmissions yet, assuming they are not likely to be switched off any time soon, unlike SD channels for ITV and BBC that are being phased out at this moment. He also supplied me with the Satedit program plus the associated user manual. You need the Satedit program (plus the special cable) to upload the satellite lists to the meter, but it can also create the satellite lists you will need, it's all explained in the user manual. However that part looks very complicated and that's why Peyu75 did them for me. I think he had some role in preparing the original satellite lists for Horizon some years ago, so he's the absolute expert for these meters.
Hi Bricklayer, I have the Birdog version of your meter. I can send a list I've created, but must be missing some details as it doesn't lock or show signal quality when testing the meter. I had two transponders working before replacing with ones that don't work now. Could you show what one of your transponder setting looks like on your program? It would be greatly appreciated

urbanautomation

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Macbook + Horizon HDSM V3
My Location
Crewe, UK
Guys, can any one PM me the latest list for Astra 28.2 for Sky in the UK I only have 1 out of 4 working and I’m loosing my mind trying to update it even if it’s the transponder freq and a way to do ot just a file would be amazing

Dannyoutwest

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Guys, can any one PM me the latest list for Astra 28.2 for Sky in the UK I only have 1 out of 4 working and I’m loosing my mind trying to update it even if it’s the transponder freq and a way to do ot just a file would be amazing
Did you get that one transponder working yourself? If so, you've got the gist of it. Had trouble myself but figured it out in the end. Dvb S transponders are getting hard to find now!