How to program A titanium 4 multivisison ?

Billo

Reaction score
My Location
Bedfordshire
Hi guys

I recently got my self A fortech star 5100 which works like a litle trit but I also got my old humax 5300 ,aston 105 ,titanium blu , a gold card and a fx programer and phonix smart mouse programer .
I would like to wiu the multivision tps pakege but I dont have any idea on how to program this card and what program-software to use Can you help ??

many thanks

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
Billo said:
Hi guys

I recently got my self A fortech star 5100 which works like a litle trit but I also got my old humax 5300 ,aston 105 ,titanium blu , a gold card and a fx programer and phonix smart mouse programer .
I would like to wiu the multivision tps pakege but I dont have any idea on how to program this card and what program-software to use Can you help ??

many thanks
you will not need the titaniam card,the gold card will do you have a humax 5300 same as me so built in viaccess,finding the software mate look in the viaccess files section on this forum or toecutters,turn your programmer on put the card inmake sure card connects or ready,there will be to files inside the down load file,its preetty self expanitory,erase card first (important)click on file to pic enter file downloaded,then file to eeprom whitch will be the other half of the file,then if you have a auto program this is the easy way,if not read,write verify,dont forget to verify.hope that helps.cheers and good luck stevo.p.s if you get stuck just ask good bunch of guys on here.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Well put Stevo....fun6 still rules eh? :D

Billo

Reaction score
My Location
Bedfordshire
Hi guys

Thanks for help me out
I will try this and see how far that will take me .But defenitly this is a good start .

and I'm agry with you this is a very good forum