Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox dm500-s
technomate 1500+ CI
tm2600 motor
1 metre dish
My Location
fife
hi all im new and live in fife and need help 6 year ago i lost my right leg in a motor bike accident so this is why i need help ive recently bought a 1 metre sat dish and a technomate TM2600 motor and a dreambox dm500-s and a technomate 1500+ CI and a 550mm wall mount but i thought i had someone to put it all up for me but the person who was going to put it up for me doesnt have a clue about setting up a motorised sat system so i do not want the guy there all day and night trying to do it and then still not being able to do it eh ? he is a guy who fixies roofs ect i know he would be able to put the stand on the wall but its the signal im worried about is i only have a SLX sat finder and it says on the packet not to be used with motorised systems so is there a way around this no ?

so is there anyone in the fife area that could do it for me i couldnt pay them cash but i could put money in there paypal if the price was right obvoisly id put the money in there acount once the job was done .

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Moved your post to installer wanted section. Also removed email as per the forum rules :)

cossworth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox dm500-s
technomate 1500+ CI
tm2600 motor
1 metre dish
My Location
fife
ok thanks but how are the people ment to contact me m8 can they send me a message on the site as ive just been in my profile and i dont see a bit with a inbox or out box eh ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well in the first instance they post in this thread, then if more personal contact is required, an admin will enable your PM.

cossworth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox dm500-s
technomate 1500+ CI
tm2600 motor
1 metre dish
My Location
fife