irdeto encryption

xuzhu

Reaction score
Hello there,
i'm currently pointed to 115.5°E in china. I noticed that there is a channel on this satellite that is irdeto encryption.
How can I watch it?
I'm using a Free to Air receiver, and i'm wondering what i need to do to watch it?
I know that you don't allow to post keys, does this encryption use keys? if not, what can I use?
help would be appreciated.

tigerzz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sat Net
My Location
China
Your FTA receiver can not receive any encypto channel!

kiwiandy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 6000PVR
Toroidal90 dish
Dreambox 500S & 2.3M C band Polar mount.
My Location
New Zealand
Yeah, but lets just say for a moment that he had a drembox receiver, running some sift cams such as CCCam or Newcamd where would he go to find some keys for decoding the encrypted channels on 115.5E? or are there any servers running ?

Cos I would like to know also:cool:

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Unfortunately that satellite is not accessible to the huge majority of active forum members, being below the horizon, so they will be unlikely to know whether keys are available or not. You really need to be asking in a forum which centres on that area.

Also, nobody will advise of any servers available, as it is against the forum rules.

kiwiandy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 6000PVR
Toroidal90 dish
Dreambox 500S & 2.3M C band Polar mount.
My Location
New Zealand
ok thanks Rolfw, but I guess we were hoping that there might be somebody on here in the know! There are not a lot of "local" forums that have any sort of useful information on these topics:cool:..

elgazzar52

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STRONG 4620x
My Location
Egypt
Hi ,

you have to update your receiver sftware ( from the manufacturer download site depending on your receiver model) . in this case the Irdeto encrypting sofat will be added to your receiver. accordingly it will decrypt the channel after entering the required Keys if available. this site policy dose not allow to puplish any decryption key codes . i hope that may help . regards