Lacuna mk4

gpage24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky,Showtime,Supersports,Art,1.2 meter dish,Lacuna mk4 meter,Horizon ,satcatcher,
My Location
canary islands
Im using satmeter 302 editor from lacuna and im trying to input transponder settings for 16E w2 11449H 27500 7/8 for supersport.this is what im doing..( attached)

problem is when i load the data set and connect up to dish im getting no reading from the H transponder,, the V´s are ok, dish is aligned ok and giving a Q reading of about 68% when connected to the receiver.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 58

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
How big is the dish? My guess is you need a 1.8 for that. Can you see any other horizontal transponder on that satellite? Astra 2D works the same here. Fair signal on vertical but is impossible to resolve horizontal.

gpage24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky,Showtime,Supersports,Art,1.2 meter dish,Lacuna mk4 meter,Horizon ,satcatcher,
My Location
canary islands
Huevos said:
How big is the dish? My guess is you need a 1.8 for that. Can you see any other horizontal transponder on that satellite? Astra 2D works the same here. Fair signal on vertical but is impossible to resolve horizontal.
using a 1.1 its big enough here for supersport,,,but im a bit lost as to what your on about

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Huevos is simply suggesting that maybe your dish is not large enough to receive the the Supersport horizontal transponders on 16E and that there is nothing wrong with your meter setup. The figures you have entered look correct.

Can you watch the Supersport (horizontal transponder) channels through your TV?

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
gpage24 said:
using a 1.1 its big enough here for supersport
Looking at Lyngsat you are right on the edge of the footprint:
_http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/ew2_wide.html

gpage24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
canary islands
Robbo said:
Huevos is simply suggesting that maybe your dish is not large enough to receive the the Supersport horizontal transponders on 16E and that there is nothing wrong with your meter setup. The figures you have entered look correct.

Can you watch the Supersport (horizontal transponder) channels through your TV?
yes the picture is fine ¡¡ but i reckon ut could be better,,just that the meter is hiting the H transponders eraticly,,,,cant get a lock on it,and also even with a 1.2 dish,,, verticals no problem...when dish connected to receiver getting 68% Q, it doesent ad up..sorry bout that Huevos im just a bit confused over this...:confused