New Member Needs Help

REDMAXCAT

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortecstar Passion HD+
My Location
Stoke-on-Trent
Hello,
I have just installed a Passion+ HD using my old SlY Dish - But the EPG doesn't populate - either daily or weekly - tried leaving it on EPG and standby overnight but no joy 'O'-red-any ideas - (I have installed the lastest loader and software from Fortec website other than it now crashes occasionaly no change)

Also I live in Stoke has anybody in the region got a Technisat Multytenne dish working this far north?

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
REDMAXCAT said:
Hello,
I have just installed a Passion+ HD using my old SlY Dish - But the EPG doesn't populate - either daily or weekly - tried leaving it on EPG and standby overnight but no joy 'O'-red-any ideas - (I have installed the lastest loader and software from Fortec website other than it now crashes occasionaly no change)

Go to _http://laurals.net and find the latest firmware for the Fortec Passion. This is a beta fix for a 7-day EPG.

This takes you to the sataid site, but is for the Passion, not Passion+
Now go to Passion+ HD Receiver and find the software for your Passion.

Llew

richard57

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
passion +
My Location
bristol
new firm ware on fotec site dated oct 2008
Leave overnight on stand by to populate EPG

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Cheers, it's official now. Any bugs hopefully sorted.

Llew