NFL and NCCA in Europe?

christianF

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM 7020
with the following feeds: Eurobird (28.2°E), Astra (19.2°E), Hot Bird (13.0E), Sirius (5.0°E), Thor (1.0°W)
My Location
Norway
Hi,

I'm looking for European channels that shows NFL and NCCA. I know Sky Sports Xtra show some NFL and NASN some NCCA.

Anyone know anything? :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Acronyms are useless unless you know the audience understands them, well I am sorry but this member of the audience does not so you will have to wait until someone else with a younger more agile brain drops by that has storage space for such meaningless combinations of letters :D

christianF

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM 7020
with the following feeds: Eurobird (28.2°E), Astra (19.2°E), Hot Bird (13.0E), Sirius (5.0°E), Thor (1.0°W)
My Location
Norway
I can see why these acronyms where confusing since I wrote NCCA, not NCAA as it's actually called. :)

Anyway, I'm looking for live american football in Europe, NFL as in National Football League. Any takers?

stan_drew

Reaction score
My Location
Bristol
As always, LJ's site has the answer:

http://liveonsat.com/US_AMfootball.php

for NFL games.

For the past few seasons there has been a reliable feed (FTA) every Sunday evening too via Telstar at 15W. If you've got a motorised system then that might be worth looking out to see if it returns.
s