Other Five Channels

AllanI

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star Passion HD
My Location
South Manchester
It is generally known that "Five" is now FTA.There are 2 other "Five" channels listed in the TV mags. Fiver and Five US.
Does anyone know if these are going to be FTA ? and what about the Freesat channels that don't seem to come up on the Fortec Channel lists. Are they available ?

Allan

kerrywez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025, Dreambox 500s, Technomate 6900 Super, Foxsat HD Freesat, 90Cm and 1.2 CM
My Location
Co. Kerry, Ireland
Hi,
All Freesat channels are available on any FTA rceiver. as far the other five channels goes, they will, at some time, go FTA. You will need to get the frequencies for the channels you are missing and do a scan for them. As you are in the UK there is absolutely no reason that you should not get all the Freesat channels, I have a feeling that the frequencies for them are not in you box, you might be best advise to update you box to get the latest software on it.

Regards Wez

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Fiver & Five US are ftv NOT fta at the moment - and will stay encrypted until space can be made for them on Astra 2D. This could be next week, next month or next year - we just dont know.