Advice Needed Primesat SF-3000 (Trymax SM4500?) sat meter.

Perseus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
60cms dish/twin LNB/laptop with broadband router.
My Location
East Midlands
Just bought above satellite finder. In box manual a bit basic. Although my finder is Primesat SF-3000, I did find on You Tube a video clip of a Trymax SM4500 being operated, and this meter is identical to mine. Whilst following the video instructions as I tried to set up my dish on Astra 2E, when I pressed the "Scan" button I suddenly got a message on screen, "no TPs left".
Have I deleted something that I should not have? Can I restore the situation with reasonable ease, or have I landed myself with a stinker of a problem? Please, can anyone resolve my misery.
Regards, Perseus.

Perseus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
60cms dish/twin LNB/laptop with broadband router.
My Location
East Midlands
Just bought above satellite finder. In box manual a bit basic. Although my finder is Primesat SF-3000, I did find on You Tube a video clip of a Trymax SM4500 being operated, and this meter is identical to mine. Whilst following the video instructions as I tried to set up my dish on Astra 2E, when I pressed the "Scan" button I suddenly got a message on screen, "no TPs left".
Have I deleted something that I should not have? Can I restore the situation with reasonable ease, or have I landed myself with a stinker of a problem? Please, can anyone resolve my misery.
Regards, Perseus.
Regards, Perseus.
Saturday 23-08-2014 - have now been in contact by phone with supplier's technical dept. After explaining problem, he said he would need to get a similar unit off the shelf and 'play with it' to try and find out what had happened, then call me back. He did not say that I had erased data; but he didn't say that I had not. I suppose that I will have to wait now until a solution has been found.
I am now wondering if anyone else has met this "no TP's left" situation - I would have though erasing important data would be preceded by a warning not to continue.