Problem With Channels on 16East With New diseqc motor and a twin Lnb/Help Please

tinbin300

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 echostar ad3000ip
My Location
uk
I need your advice please to do with channels on 16East, .I bought my husband a 1 meter Dish and a diseqc motor and a twin LMB, the man who fitted it had a struggle getting the channels to open with the new system on the VU+. Before the new system my husband could see his football on it ,he had a Triax 90 m dish and he had a echostar 3000ip to move the old dish .And when he got to 16Est he would turn that off and turn the VU+ on to see the channels.
The signal goes off when you get on 16East, and when you try and pull the signal on it soon drops .I have After going east and west with Positioner fine movement and I have got a strong signal back again, I then I go down to Positioner Storage and then press green to store the new position .It does seem to save the position when I press save, but I then move to a channel and you can see the signal drop, every other satellite I move the dish to on the VU+ it goes to the satellite of choice and all the channels work ok.Can any one solve this please.