Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sorry my friend but as your post makes almost no sense whatsoever no-one is going to be able to help you........

What are you trying to watch?, & what on earth is channel 225????

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Looking at your earlier posts you are trying to get NTL cable free. Our rules explicitly state that we do not permit cable talk on our forum. If you are wanting to talk about NTHell cable stuff please find another forum

N

newbyboy

im not i just want to know how to get them image back on to my box i got all the channels but no picture it also makes a clicking sound

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Your not helping us to help you. You havent supplied enough info - Im working on guesswork here. Now just exactly what are you trying to watch?? And what is this about the image - - "image" can mean different things on different receivers - on linux boxes it can means the software loaded..

If you are talking about the picture / video output say so - and if you have lost the picture since the receiver has started making clicking things then its faulty. (Possibly a switched mode power supply)

Or the video circuitry could have gone bang of course.

N

newbyboy

i mean whemn i turn any chAannel on it makes clicking sounds and no poicture i want to know how to get the picture back and the sound hope thathelps you to undersatnd

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I give up. If you wont give the basic info we need to help you Im not wasting any more time on you.

N

newbyboy

look yeah are you stupid i told you look i got channels but no sound no mpicture what do iu do should i repeat that

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
No idea. Dont care Take it to a workshop and ask them. Thread closed as you are wasting our time

Status
Not open for further replies.