Problems with DigiQuest Q90 receiver

Eurocat1005

Member
My Satellite Setup
Technisat [ TechniBox HD VA ] Receiver for TNT SAT reception
Dual LNB set up for Astra 19.2 & Hotbird Satellite 13 degrees
My Location
East Cheshire
Good evening,

I have encountered a problem with my DigiQuest Q90 receiver which I use for my Tivu sat package , despite leaving my
receiver in standby mode overnight I find that when I switch my receiver on that all my channels have disappeared and
I then have to do a rescan to get them back.
There is clearly a problem with the receiver , I purchased this receiver in 2023 and up to now have never had problems like this.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you
 
Has it been installed in open air , or inside a cabinet (or on top of other electrical items) ?
 
Has it been installed in open air , or inside a cabinet (or on top of other electrical items) ?
I've not used it for a couple of months so it's been put back in it's original box and the box was in a drawer.
It's not been near any other electrical devices.
 
OT but are you aware that older Tivusat cards will be turned off in the near future?
 
OT but are you aware that older Tivusat cards will be turned off in the near future?
Yes I'm aware , my card is valid until 2028 as I checked recently on the Tivusat website in case my card was not valid.
 
Sometimes the overnight update is not always sent or is not properly received.

Try leaving it plugged in on standby for a week or two. It might suddenly start working properly one morning.
 
I'll have to try it , I don't really want to buy another receiver if I can help it , I've had many Satellite receivers over the years and I've never encountered a receiver where the channels disappear for no reason , it has to be a receiver issue as my other receiver is for TNT Sat for French TV and those channels are always there when I power my receiver up. Anyway thanks for the advice.
 
Back
Top