Putting keys into cam with remote

fearny23

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just inputted a key into the cam with my remote for SRG and now it is working which is quite str8 forward. However that key that I put in was made up of 3 number numbers i.e xxx xxx, xxx etc which was fine. But my receiver only accepts the 3 numbered numbers. I now need to enter another key but my receiver will not accpet it coz it is a number of numbers that are in the 1,000's. My receiver will only accpet numbers in the 100's. So how would I enter a key that is in the 1,000's if my receiver will only accept numbers that are in the 100's?

Ive edited those numbers out as no keys - even fake ones allowed on the forum!

Analoguesat

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
all decimal keys (AFAIK) will be in 3 digit form, so they cannot be valid keys.

fearny23

Reaction score
Rolf, hi,

Take a look there. One key is different on my cam which is the 0B key and I can't input it in becuase it is in the 1000's.
rolfw said:
all decimal keys (AFAIK) will be in 3 digit form, so they cannot be valid keys.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

fearny23

Reaction score
Thanks Rolf for that. That is saved on my hard rive although SVT Europa is still not working but nevermind as I bought an official card for SVT Europa some weeks back when I didn't think I would be bothering with all these channels. Now I just have SVT1 as well which the programme what I wanted to watch is on anyway. No need for SVT Europa in the end although I have a viewing card, lol.
rolfw said:
Use the matrix keyer to convert the hex codes to decimal, I have no idea about the four digit numbers, perhaps someone else can help with that.

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=9926