Radios by satellite

7mdish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CM 2.4m motorised offset dish, Viking Ku-band 2-ports motorised feed, 2 SMW LNBs, RC2000A, Dreambox DM920.
My Location
Milan, Italy
Hello, I'm looking for a good receiver to get satellite radios, including low symbol rate SCPC and DAB+ muxes.
I don't want to use my computer and satellite card because my linux skill is very poor and it seems there are no Windows software?
So a standalone box would be the best choice for me.
I heard about SatdreamGR image, but is this firmware really able to directly tune those satellite transponders without additional and complex tweaks?
If so, which receiver can you suggest?
Any advice is very appreciated. Thank you for your help.

cirio70

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 180 - Fracarro UX-TW-LTE(PLL) - C Band - TBS6903 - Octagon SF 8008 -Zgemma H92S
My Location
Lombardy - Italy
Hi,
since you live in Milan i suppose you're italian. I wrote once a guide to install the eti-tools package on a Enigma 2 receiver.
PM me if you will and i'll give you more information (the guide is on an Italian board), it's quite easy to achieve.

Ciao,

7mdish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CM 2.4m motorised offset dish, Viking Ku-band 2-ports motorised feed, 2 SMW LNBs, RC2000A, Dreambox DM920.
My Location
Milan, Italy
Hi,
since you live in Milan i suppose you're italian. I wrote once a guide to install the eti-tools package on a Enigma 2 receiver.
PM me if you will and i'll give you more information (the guide is on an Italian board), it's quite easy to achieve.

Ciao,
Thanks. You have one PM.