Replacement Remote for Set top box

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DVB FTA
Satelite FTA
PC Win
My Location
Great Britain
Can anyone tell me where to find replacement or original remote for COMAG DVB-T FTA from Lidl?

Or can anyone tell me how to get the ONE for All URC 3445 to work properly for the system? I have all the codes but it doesn't work properly for the set. TV goes into Audio description and mute as well as UP/DOWN buttons on RC not responding?!

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Annegretel2007 said:
Can anyone tell me where to find replacement or original remote for COMAG DVB-T FTA from Lidl?

Ask Comag themselves, I'm sure they will be happy to help:

_http://www.comag.de/

:)

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DVB FTA
Satelite FTA
PC Win
My Location
Great Britain
Yeah,
great idea only that website doesn't have email, nor can I fnd any email contact anywhere on their site. And I don't think I want to make international calls at daytime rates

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Annegretel2007 said:
Yeah,
great idea only that website doesn't have email, nor can I fnd any email contact anywhere on their site. And I don't think I want to make international calls at daytime rates

There is the old fashioned snailmail:

COMAG Handels AG
Zillenhardtstraße 41
73037 Göppingen, Germany

:)