Satdump software & wxsat reception

I got a scan today, but it had some dead spots, I don't quite know what's causing these, maybe I have a problem with the antenna, I will look into this later.

Here you can see what may come up North this week, it might be hurricane Polo, but it might take a track to the North East and hit Texas, I will keep an eye out on this one.

Meteor M2-4 MSA pass 9-23-26c.webp
 
Have they changed anything on M2-3 or 4 as I'm not getting scans as they pass over lately, I hope nothing gone wrong on my antenna.
 
I gave the antenna a rinse, it helped a bit, I might need to take it down and look it over for any corrosion problems, maybe later, it's over 95 outside today.
M2-3 MSA pass 9-30-26c.webp

It is a bit fuzzy, don't know what's going on with that.
 
OK guys something has happened, all I'm getting is the following stuff.

This first one is all I get on the passes.
Sat Dump problems1a.webp

This is what I have on the main screen, so what the heck is going on?????

SatDump problems 1b.webp
 
I am no expert.It looks like you have a strong signal.Schedule and con fig says over two hours for the next pass. Maybe some thing has changed in Settings.
 
Back
Top