starting a new thread?

speedway

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate tm 5400 cl + usb pvr receiver. digisender wireless satellite transmitter. triax td 1.1m dish. inverto silver tech o.2db lnb. moteck sg-2100a motor. diablo cam + cas 3 programmer. sandisk cruzer micro usb.
compaq presario computer
My Location
lincolnshire england.
:eek:dont seem to be able to start a new thread. only can reply to posts. can anyone help please.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Which forum are you trying to start a new thread in?
To view the different forum sections click on the Forum link, top left, if you can't see a Forum link click on the Home link first.
You will end up at the Forums page:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/default.php
You have managed to start a new thread in the Site Access/Membership problems section so I don't really understand why you're having a problem.
Please post back with more details of which section, or sections, where you have tried to start a new thread.

speedway

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate tm 5400 cl + usb pvr receiver. digisender wireless satellite transmitter. triax td 1.1m dish. inverto silver tech o.2db lnb. moteck sg-2100a motor. diablo cam + cas 3 programmer. sandisk cruzer micro usb.
compaq presario computer
My Location
lincolnshire england.
Mickha said:
Which forum are you trying to start a new thread in?
To view the different forum sections click on the Forum link, top left, if you can't see a Forum link click on the Home link first.
You will end up at the Forums page:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/default.php
You have managed to start a new thread in the Site Access/Membership problems section so I don't really understand why you're having a problem.
Please post back with more details of which section, or sections, where you have tried to start a new thread.
sorted. must have had one of my senior moments.

peteglasgow

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky +HD box with 2 magic eyes , HD tv blu ray player
My Location
glasgow
i too am having problems with posting, i have used this site few months ago sucessfully but can,t start a thread now??? what am i doing wrong? help

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Decide which forum you wish to post in from here click on the forum then click on new thread button

Attachments

• new thread.JPG
    new thread.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 21