SVT Europa not working for me.

fearny23

Reaction score
I have found a key that is different to mine. Could this be why I am not receiving SVT Europa?

Anyway, I checked the key on the net that is different to mine and I can see that like most keys that you put in with your remote they are 4 numbered numbers of you know what I mean. I only have space on my receiver to enter numbers of 3, i.e 234, 546 etc and not numbers of 4, i.e 3454, 2343, 1423. For SVT Europa for the key I need the key has numbers of 4. How do I put these in my receiver if there is only space to put numbers of 3, i.e 345, 123, 432 and not an extra space to put numebrs of 4, 3243, 1232 etc which the key for SVT Europa is.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
SVT Europa loud and clear here,haven't updated keys for weeks.

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
fearny23 said:
I have found a key that is different to mine. Could this be why I am not receiving SVT Europa?

Anyway, I checked the key on the net that is different to mine and I can see that like most keys that you put in with your remote they are 4 numbered numbers of you know what I mean. I only have space on my receiver to enter numbers of 3, i.e 234, 546 etc and not numbers of 4, i.e 3454, 2343, 1423. For SVT Europa for the key I need the key has numbers of 4. How do I put these in my receiver if there is only space to put numbers of 3, i.e 345, 123, 432 and not an extra space to put numebrs of 4, 3243, 1232 etc which the key for SVT Europa is.
fearny23 vbmenu_register("postmenu_179809", true);

Thanks Rolf for that. That is saved on my hard rive although SVT Europa is still not working but nevermind as I bought an official card for SVT Europa some weeks back when I didn't think I would be bothering with all these channels. Now I just have SVT1 as well which the programme what I wanted to watch is on anyway. No need for SVT Europa in the end although I have a viewing card, lol.
quot-top-left.gif
Quote:
quot-top-right.gif
quot-by-left.gif
Originally Posted by rolfw
quot-by-right.gif
quot-top-right-10.gif
Use the matrix keyer to convert the hex codes to decimal, I have no idea about the four digit numbers, perhaps someone else can help with that.

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin...read.php?t=9926
quot-bot-left.gif

y do you want it if you have already got it ???