Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
There are a LOT of arms in this feed! Guns, rockets, tanks, howitzers, mortars, pick up trucks converted to armoured vehicles with steel plate defences...............

guns.jpg

10E 12639H 2666

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
This reminds me of a real life version of the arms bazaar at the beginning of the Bond film "Tomorrow Never Dies"

The cameraman has been wandering around for nearly an hour & there are some seriously heavy duty calibre bits of kit on display here :-ohmy

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
This reminds me of a real life version of the arms bazaar at the beginning of the Bond film "Tomorrow Never Dies"

The cameraman has been wandering around for nearly an hour & there are some seriously heavy duty calibre bits of kit on display here :-ohmy
The second from the bottom pic looks like a vehicle from Mad Max 2 lol

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Yup :D

Iwas an interesting bit of filming - apart from the munitions there were vehicles of all sorts - a big Winnebago type camper van with its interior more or less wrecked, a right hand drive Transit van (probably UK from the tax disc holders still on the windscreen), some ex medical convoy vans, plus any numbers of computers all stripped of their hard drives by the look of it, identification papers, medical supplies, passports etc etc

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Was the hockey mask guy there?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
From the black & white flags & stickers on the vehicles I would have said most of it was captured Daesh equipment Some of the rockets on display seemed to be ancient - one was clearly stencilled in English with what I think was a manufacture date of the late 1970's!

skomedal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
This and that
My Location
thule