Status
Not open for further replies.

elvaquero

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
28.2E, 19E, 13E
My Location
Bulgaria
TBS6985 PCI-E DVB-S2 Four Tuner TV card is designed to fulfill the needs of watching/recording multiple satellite TV channels on PC simultaneously. It’s the successor of TBS6984.

With Single tuner TV card, you’re limited to watch or record one satellite TV channel at one time only. While with this quad tuner TV card, you can watch one channel and record three other channels at the same time. Even more if you want to make full use of the recording power of TBS6985, you may record four whole TS(Transponder Stream),one of which could contains maximum ten, twelve SD or HD TV channels into your PC hard disk. Which means you will be able to record up to 48 channels with TBS6985 in the same time. This feature contribute a lot especially when you are building up HTPC or IPTV streaming server.

Full specs here - TBS6985 DVB S2 Satellite Quad Tuner Digital TV Card-The Successor of TBS6984

This is a tried an tested card I've been using for a hobby IPTV project. Works great both under Windows and Linux. I have two of these cards for sale.

Asking price: GBP 160 each, GBP 140 each if you buy both cards.

Condition: perfect working order, no signs of wear and tear. I might have misplaced the original packaging and can't guarantee all accessories will be included (i.e. remote).

Item located in Bulgaria, I will ship for free to any place in Europe via economy airmail. PayPal accepted.

Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

47SUfUY.jpg

hkarGCb.jpg

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Please clarify exactly what will or wont be included. "Cannot guarantee there will be a remote" is not acceptable - its like buying a car & the dealer says "I cannot guarantee there will be a steering wheel"

elvaquero

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
28.2E, 19E, 13E
My Location
Bulgaria
Both cards are sold. Please thrash or archive this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.