Technomate TM600 fully setup

A nonymous

Reaction score
I am selling my trusty Technomate TM600 as i have upgraded to a better HD box :D

It has the newer type remote control not the one pictured. This was supplied free of charge by Technomate.

Its approximately 12 months old and it has had very little use as it has only ever been used in the Bedroom. It has EDG Nemesis 5.0 installed on it which is without a doubt the best image available for this box. Its much better than the current IQ or Underground Resistance images.

It also has CCCam vers 2.0.11, 2.1.3 & 2.2.1, NewCS 1.70 & OSCam 4396 installed on it.

Its fully setup with the most popular emus so you can just stick your Subscriber card in (including the white card) and away you go.

As you can see by the emu pictures its been up for 10 days with no problems so it is a very reliable box indeed.

I can install this box free of charge around the Wolverhampton/Dudley area of the West Midlands.

I'm looking for £50 + P & P of £7.50 (UK Mainland) for it.

Highland, Islands and outside of the UK will be more. Please PM with location so i can give you an exact postal price.

Nano

Attachments

• technomate600.jpg
    technomate600.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 63
  • SANY0939.jpg
    SANY0939.jpg
    619.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Nemesis EMU_CLIENT-server.JPG
    Nemesis EMU_CLIENT-server.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Nemesis EMU_SERVER.JPG