Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Wow I must be behind the times O-no
Normally I watch freeview TV on my PC and generally stick to the same old channels depending on the time of year I suppose, tonight I had a shufty around and found something FTA called Nuts TV have I been living under a rock?
I have never heard of it

Seems to have something to do with a publication is it worth watching, it seems a zany ;)

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
I noticed that last night too, never heard a thing about it, but I was busy watching Red Dwarf and Bottom on Dave to see what was on it... :D

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
I worked in WHSmith when Nuts and Zoo magazines were launched, we were told to put a free one in everyones bag to promote it.

Then an old man came who had bought a paper came back and complained - the paper was for his wife and when he took it home she found the free Nuts and thought he'd treated himself to some mature content at the same time :-rofl2

We stopped giving out free ones after that.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
PoloMint said:
I worked in WHSmith when Nuts and Zoo magazines were launched, we were told to put a free one in everyones bag to promote it.

Then an old man came who had bought a paper came back and complained - the paper was for his wife and when he took it home she found the free Nuts and thought he'd treated himself to some mature content at the same time :-rofl2

We stopped giving out free ones after that.

I don't understand the point of "Ladsmags", if you want to look at topless women, buy some p0rn, not something that's just a teaser... :D

But I bet that old fella got a surprise when he got home though, not including the b*ll*cking he got from his wife!!!! :eek: