dohouch

Archived Member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM-5402HD CI+
4 X Scrap Dishes
My Location
Ireland 52N 10W
@Satspot Greatly relieved and the replies I was getting here, especially your image of "subtitle dialogue box " I'd never seen that dialogue box, so I started hurting for it. Thinking now I might cut off the Subtitles button

Satspot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M4
1.2m Triax dish
Technomate H to H motor
My Location
Ireland
@Satspot Greatly relieved and the replies I was getting here, especially your image of "subtitle dialogue box " I'd never seen that dialogue box, so I started hurting for it. Thinking now I might cut off the Subtitles button
Yes you follow this sequence of button presses.

Press Remote Control button Subt. Choose Subtitles option. If the channel broadcasts subtitles you’ll see the different options available. Once you select an option press OK on the remote and you’ll see a blue tick to the left next to the option you selected. Once you’ve finished watching that channel follow the same sequence and select the last option Turn Off Subtitles. That blue tick will disappear and just press the Exit button on the remote. The reason you were seeing subtitles on every channel that broadcast them is you never turned off the subtitles.