updating MR with funcard6 - which software

manikm

Reaction score
the files fit on my funcard6, do i still need to split them and do 2 loads....?

also, i am having problems programming my brand new fc6 with TJ Multiprogrammer - comes up with an error, whats the best programmer software i should use, bear in mind i have an Elvis progger with serial lead...

thanks.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You could try the latest Multiprog, it is in the Utilities section. With a fun6 you will need to put the loader on both cards, then the Eeprom files, you need to put one part of the file on each card.

manikm

Reaction score
under the funcard tab, if i tick funcard, and do an autodetect it says no card/ee found, if i untick that, and tick the external EE and do autodetect it finds the 1024 chip fine.

so at the mo it wont read or write to the card - comes up with error syncronising card.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

and if i try the laptop method, when i put the card in one of my 3!!! laptops, nothing is found.

Im gonna try an old Toshiba i have somewhere...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try using an Eeprom of 512, you may have more luck.

Sorry scrub that, looks like it isn't reading the Flash.

Set the external Eeprom at 1024, then try erasing the card.