Want to buy a 7020Si

numberonekiwi

Reaction score
I earlier made a post about purchasing a 500s but I think now I want the 7020Si

Does anyone know of a good company to buy 1 from for under NZ$500 (US$250) including shipping to New Zealand I would prefer an original and not a clone so if I use Gemini I wont make it an expensive doorstop not sure if you can fix it by reflashing after Gemini

any suggestions or offers would be greatly appreciated

A nonymous

Reaction score
As far as i know the 7020Si is no longer made by DMM. If you want a genuine item you will need to buy from an authorised DMM retailer to guarentee you end up with a genuine item thats if they still have any in stock :eek:

You will be fine with a clone as long as you don't put Gemini on it. I have stopped using Gemini for this reason after it trashed a Genuine DMM box, Yes you heard right a Genuine box. DMM didn't give a rats arse about it and left me to repair a box destroyed by their software.

I now use Nabilosat which in my opinion is a better image and its not as boring as the Gemini one and just as stable.

If you can't get a genuine DM7020 go for a DM600 PVR. I've been very pleased with mine upto now

:-beer

Nano

numberonekiwi

Reaction score
ok main reason for getting a 7020Si better tuner and two smart card readers I have heard using CCCam you can watch NDS Sky with valid subs ( I am not wanting to hack pay tv (yet)) I have heard you need Gemini to use Sky cards on CC
Cam 2.0.7 can I use other flash images? if so maybe clone is the way to go

acezon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 600s, Darkbox 2008,
Liberty FTA reciever, Humax Foxsat HD, Thomson Sky+,
3 fixed dishes, 60cm for 13E + 19E, 80 cm motorised,Zone 1 sky+, BtVision and My 37" baby.
My Location
Exmouth, Devon
as long as your using cccam it should work fine, im using pli jade on my 600

numberonekiwi

Reaction score
Just ordered from china so must be a clone 189.99 usd plus 50 usd shipping just at the max of my budget but us dollar dropped slightly which helped they also took paypal so I should be covered for DOA etc

I chose this over the 600 as I said earlier sky NDS plus I want to have CH7 + SBS (AU) channels which is on iredeo 2 but I still need to find a way of getting a valid card as the wont sell cards to a NZ addy

Anyway proberly not quite the best price but I now have one in transit (hopefully) I will keep updates here as to how it works etc

Do the pro here think I paid a fair price ?
I will change the MAC if needed
I realise it is less than 1/2 price of original and normally I would not buy a clone (n96 vs cect 96 phones ) but their does not seem to be any difference unlike the mobile phones with less memory

Pls anyone give me your thought good or bad are you interested in the same supplier ? ( if all is well )