Weird cover versions of well known songs.

Not if he has his wobble board with him...
 
...at least he won't be allowed to tie his kangeroo down....
 
Aye he wont be hurrying home anytime soon will he........?
 
Have the estonian version of Time After Time
 

Here's another then, Devil Woman remake used as the theme tune on a tv show.
 
A cover of a 1960's Dusty Springfield song.

The Tourists in 1979 and I only want to be with you




Sad fact - a video montage with this song was used to close Thames TV down for the last time on 31/12/1991 :(
 
Last edited:
A cover of a 1960's Dusty Springfield song.

The Tourists in 1979 and I only want to be with you
Hey, nothing weird about this version! This was my first encounter with Annie Lennox.
 
Hehe



Jenifer Rush & a very decent version of Nights In White Satin

 
Oh deary me

A Russian heavy metal version of Abbas When I kissed the teacher :-rofl2



^^^^^^^^^^^^^Just horrible!!^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Yeah well the thread has wandered into the territory of good covers too :D
 
Hearing Annie Lennox singing 'I only wanna be with you' made me think of her rather excellent and probably better than ..certainly on a par with ...the original
Whiter Shade of Pale.
Has she ever sung a bad song ??
certainly I haven't heard one.
rgds
VS
 
Toyah and a decent cover of Echo Beach

 
Last edited:
Another version of - Have you ever seen the rain? Rod Stewart this time

 
Back
Top