What is a titanium card

L

lexden

Can you tell me what i can do with a titanium card ( without being rude )and what i can recieve and what i need to do to to recieve it

>COR<

Reaction score
My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
Hi,

The titanium card is just another chip card to put in an cam in the reciever, but it has an faster processor and memory as the funcard.

The files out now for those cards are the seca 2 (Sly italy) and conax/nagra files .
On astra the taquilla channels were opened up too, just didn't check the last days, beeing busy on the forums, i just test the files, and then "forget"to watch......

CHeers m8,

Cor.

dee

Reaction score
I have just ordered the Titanium Card and was wondering if anyone can tell me what else i need to do now. I have the Black Icecrypt CAM, do i just insert this in when it arrives? Please can someone advice on steps to get the card loaded with the functional SW. Thanks

nix0

Reaction score
You should note there are two titanium cards - Blue & White. The Blue card is the original, and the white a newer rival make.

The reason to note this is that there are some files out there done for the Blue card which if put on a white will kill the card. The Blue tend to be harder to get as people prefer these to the white on the whole.

However so long as you ensure the files you are putting on the white won't kill it then both cards are fine. Not sure if you want the specifics of why it kills the white cards

nix

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
And there are some versions of white card out there that will take either set of files, without any damage

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There is a new release of files which will hopefully run on either card and perhaps bring the price of the Titaniums down. Keep your eyes open for the "Wholetthedogsout" files. :) TJ has also written a new Titanium programming tool for these files.

From the look of things, they should also be the modern equivalent to the 6 in 1.