My Location
Ireland
Finally, we have been able to establish the question by MrDish1

Hi Topper,

my question =
which CI card I need for ;
Irdeto and Conax

Best regards
Ah language localisation issue. Didn’t realise there was a question in the post rather a statement of fact. Understandable.

MrDish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Delta Star
My Location
Qth:Aalten
Pardon ;
Ah language localisation issue. Didn’t realise there was a question in the post rather a statement of fact. Understandable.
look at my first post; which Ci-module should I have.

Mvg

Satspot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M4
1.2m Triax dish
Technomate H to H motor
My Location
Ireland
Pardon ;
look at my first post; which Ci-module should I have.

Mvg
The main thing here it’s now established you had a query and not making a statement of fact. I wasn’t the only one slightly confused.

Sat01Uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SX88 4K
Penta 85cm
Technomate 2600 H2H
Black Inverto LNB
53E - 34.5W
My Location
East Anglia
Lol !!! Maybe approach the question in another way, what languages do you speak (obviously some English) but maybe you want a group of channels in your own language? then find a satellite that has them and go from there

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga

Satspot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M4
1.2m Triax dish
Technomate H to H motor
My Location
Ireland
First, what comes on Google search is "Applied Behavior Analysis". Is that what you meant?
Life’s too short. Patience wearing thin. ABA=Anything but Astra....who knows....who cares

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Staff Note

Friends, this Topic is going nowhere: Can the Original Poster please be explicit and unambiguous about whatever it is they are seeking assistance with.

Patience is running out here and the time fast approaches when we might simply close the Thread. Again.

MrDish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Delta Star
My Location
my question =
which CI card do I need;
Irdeto and Conax Kind regards

regards

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
Before we all lose the will to live......

Without knowing which channels you wish to view it's difficult (impossible) to advise further. A CI Module for either encryption will enable you to view the channels on a receiver that accepts a CI Module and the correct viewing card. A Google search will enable you to decide which channels go with which module. Please do not post again without first doing a little research yourself.

MrDish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Delta Star
My Location
Because I don't know that myself either. I see it on Lyngsat that they are in my field of vision, but what do I know now what they broadcast, that is also a surprise to me. I can get tickets cheaply where a Ci- module slot in seat for Irdeto and Conax ,etc,etc.

Mvg

Satspot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M4
1.2m Triax dish
Technomate H to H motor
My Location
Ireland
Because I don't know that myself either. I see it on Lyngsat that they are in my field of vision, but what do I know now what they broadcast, that is also a surprise to me. I can get tickets cheaply where a Ci- module slot in seat for Irdeto and Conax ,etc,etc.

Mvg
Maybe you could give the folks here an idea of what your setup is like and what equipment you are using. Believe me it will help you and equally as important help them to help you.

Lyngsat is very comprehensive in what services are offered in each package. Just click on the first entry for a package on a particular transponder and it will open a page that will list all channels on a particular transponder.

As an example I clicked on DigiTurk on 11012 V and look what pops up. You can se exactly what is being broadcast on that particular transponder using Irdeto. Hopefully that clears things up for you Digiturk on Türksat 3A/4A at 42.0°E - LyngSat