Dmyco v8 meter firmware

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
this is mine dmyco v8
The serial number that comes up on the screen is familiar to a number of similar satellite finders, it does not relate to the box you have.

A

antrabe

My Satellite Setup
dreambox7080
My Location
spain
The serial number that comes up on the screen is familiar to a number of similar satellite finders, it does not relate to the box you have.
i dont remember to upgrade never the firmware or at least was official firm when the website was on.

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
A

antrabe

My Satellite Setup
dreambox7080
My Location
spain
If you check the battery size, and find it is 3000mA then it is a clone of the GT Media box (which is supplied with a 4000mA unit). There are some other differences, but this is the easiest way to check.
Yes its wrotten on the battery:

Hysincere 456098
3000mAh 7.4V 251P

Then i think its not possible to upgrade more.

focus36

focus36

My Satellite Setup
1.2 raven, superjack actuator, zgemma H2S for now
My Location
isle of lewis
Hey, mine is exactly the same as yours @antrabe and mine upgraded np the USB stick used was formatted in NTFS not sure that would make a difference. make sure you take the bin file out of the zipped file and put it on to the root of usb stick, and the battery is the same too.

Attachments

A

antrabe

My Satellite Setup
dreambox7080
My Location
spain
Hey, mine is exactly the same as yours @antrabe and mine upgraded np the USB stick used was formatted in NTFS not sure that would make a difference. make sure you take the bin file out of the zipped file and put it on to the root of usb stick, and the battery is the same too.
I tried again but not success no active update option. i dont know why this firm installed not allow. Even with flash forced with menu button doesnt works.

frankviana

frankviana

My Satellite Setup
Satellites/tv
My Location
Brazil
If you check the battery size, and find it is 3000mA then it is a clone of the GT Media box (which is supplied with a 4000mA unit). There are some other differences, but this is the easiest way to check.
Yes... I found 3000mA. Upgrade using firmware Gt-media only forced mode. Don't recognize bin file using menu upgrade. Then, after upgrade, appear GT-Media logo, but blocked dish setup only.

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Very odd you are having problems antrabe - mine went straight on absolutely no problem at all.